Tuesday 15 April 2014

Thank You

I want to give a big thank you to everyone who has supported me: family, old friends and new. I have had wonderful messages of love and encouragement, offers of help, gifts of equipment and treats and of course there is the funding page. Using the latter as a basis, I made what I hope was a really good donation to the hospice and there will be more to come, from me at the least! I have also purchased several items that have meant that I am able to function more independently and that have helped progress my mobility more quickly than if I hadn't had them. Or even just a few items that make my life that bit easier and more comfortable.

If it hadn't been for my friends and family, I wouldn't have been able to do any of this so well so thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment