Friday 8 October 2010

Chemo cycle 4: entire

Well, thank you Google blogger for realising that this blog isn't spam and I can have it back now.  I'm pretty annoyed about it, as cycle 4 was the first of the new stuff (I think it's called Docetaxel) and my symptoms were completely different and now I have to remember.  Shouldn't be too hard though.  I'm now on cycle 5 and I am remembering.

Cycle 4 wasn't too bad.  The main problem was that my muscles just ached, all over, from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.  I had to get the doctor out on the Monday following chemo as it was so bad that paracetamol wasn't working and I couldn't sleep due to the pain.  And following that I managed to get a cold that lasted pretty much the rest of the cycle.  What a joy.  And then I repeated on Tuesday....

No comments:

Post a Comment