Wednesday 8 September 2010

Chemo cycle 3: Days 12 - 16

These last few days have been brilliant.  I have felt normal and have been able to get on with (most of) my life, thank goodness.  The only weirdness is that my eyes have been dry and itchy over the last day or two - which happened last cycle as well.  I do have some eye drops for that now though, so that's good.

I am not really looking forward to next week though.  I have blood tests Monday, chemo on Tuesday and then an appointment with the radiotherapist on Wednesday to discuss whether or not I will need that as well.  Fingers crossed I won't, but a lot of people have said that they often do it now as a preventative measure so I guess there is a large chance I may.  *Sigh*  That would make an additional 3-6 weeks of treatment possibly.

However, I am not going to worry about that now and quite frankly, I should not worry at all as there is nothing I can do to change what will be.  I will go with whatever they recommend.  I am going to enjoy the rest of this week and the weekend, when I will be seeing Muse at Wembley.  Yay!  So super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment